Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sunday and Salad Pizza

Sunday morning I went to Redeemer, again to the West AM service. Two of the members of my small group played in an amazing brass quintet. I was literally in heaven. Those instruments really send me! Tim Keller spoke again and I furiously tried to write every word down...he is a very wise man and I love his preaching! I bravely entered coffeeland again after the service and ran into a girl I met the week before (Crystal the Clarinettist) as well as a girl Adrienne and I met at the knitting circle (Deeny Does your Taxes.) By the way, Adrienne and I assigned everyone we met special titles so we would remember them! And it works!
Adrienne and I got manicures, only $9 at the place next door, and then headed back to The Point, the knitting cafe and the venue for our now recurring family Sunday activity. Serious progress was made on the pink scarves!
Jon came over for salad pizzas for dinner. YUM-o! We took whole wheat pizza dough from Trader Joes and made individual pizzas with marinated chicken and pesto and then topped it with a greek salad! Amazing! I highly recommend trying it!

1 comment:

Cheryl S. said...

The salad pizza sounds "ummmm" ... that's Charlie for YUM! So come March when you visit the land of sunshine, you can try out that Trader Joe's recipe for us! Yay. Mom