Thursday, January 4, 2007

NYC here I come!!!!

In about an hour Dad will be driving me to SFO and I'll jump on a plane to JFK. I'm excited but still drying my tears from lots of goodbyes. It's been such a crazy and fun week of packing and shipping and sorting and sharing and crying and eating and drinking! I had a really fun party last night with a bunch of friends. Mom made adorable mini NY Cheesecakes and we had some Noah's bagels. Friends from Highway and dance class and high school stopped by and filled me with warmth and love. My heart is just overflowing from good wishes and prayers and amazing cards and gifts and smiles. Sigh. I have really amazing friends that I am leaving (for now!). It's a beautiful thing, in some ways, to have the opportunity to move. The change and ritual of saying goodbye forces conversations and truths that might not otherwise come up of how much we love and appreciate eachother. Like I said, my heart is overflowing and I'm so thankful for the community of friends and family that supports me. And I know that as I step out into the scary city I have them, you all, behind me. And I will grow and go to auditions that scare me and meet new people and attempt new things and develop new tastes with the strength of this community. Okay, many pictures and stories to come!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Krissy,
Please post more.
Thanks,
The Management