Wednesday, April 18, 2007

on an airplane...

I’m on the plane, headed towards JFK, armed with a new/old computer that might have more than 10 minutes of battery power. I won’t let this extended battery life get the best of me and wax poetic on the 10 plus days of adventures that I’ve left undocumented. Instead, I’ll try to boil down the highlights. One of the greatest highlights of the past few days in CA, was the Joh wedding, of course! At that celebration, I was so happy to see my church family as well as faces from the families of my past. Greg Mitchell, Steve’s best man and a long-time friend of mine “used his words” so well to animate the best of Steve and Amy. A blogger himself who admitted he’d read mine, (OH NO! people read this besides Lis and Jenny???) Greg reminded me, “Quality over Quantity.” And with that, I’ll try my best and briefest.

No comments: